Michigan Treasury Online Allows Business Taxpayers to Change Registration Account Information
Michigan Treasury Online is the new online portal which allows business taxpayers to access and make
changes to their registration account information. Updating account information will be easier than ever
and available 24 hours a day.
- Registering a new business and getting access to Michigan Treasury Online.
- Access to Michigan Treasury Online for existing businesses.
- Updating addresses.
- Adding or deleting a tax.
- Changing, adding, or deleting an authorized representative (POA) for a business account.
- Closing or selling a business.
The Department of Treasury has also issued a "Taxpayer’s Guide to Identity Protection," which includes information about steps taxpayers should take if they are identity-theft victims.